Consistent with providing the best possible returns to our investors, Liverpool Partners believes a strong commitment to the highest standards of business practices and ethics is essential. We believe that introducing environmental, social, and corporate governance considerations in our business decisions can be essential to creating value for our stakeholders and to developing a more sustainable long-term strategy for our portfolio companies.
- Liverpool Partners is committed to ensuring that its business is environmentally responsible, energy efficient, and puts its best efforts to achieve continuous improvements.
- Liverpool Partners aims to ensure proper labour and working conditions, to safeguard the health and safety of the employees, and to promote the social development of the communities in which we operate.
- Liverpool Partners continues to encourage a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency.
- Liverpool Partners is a cornerstone contributor to The Generations Foundation, focusing on providing education opportunities for disadvantaged children.
- Liverpool Partners strongly believes in and promotes honesty, integrity, fairness, and respect in all its business dealings.
- Liverpool Partners is committed to making every effort to meet stakeholders’ expectations, facilitate their access to information, and provide them with clear and transparent information.