We partner with founders and management teams in successful Australian & New Zealand private businesses to accelerate sustainable growth, manage succession and create lasting shareholder value.
We provide capital to fund mergers & acquisitions, capital expenditure investment, or business roll out.
Succession AND BUYOUTS
We also provide funding for management teams or shareholders to buy out passive shareholders.
Balance Sheet Recapitalisation
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
Our partnership approach centres around active, open dialogue.
Our aim is to support you to successfully execute within the business by providing strategic involvement at the board level, and deployment of our wider resources such as our acquisition origination team and investment management professionals.
Our team has deep investment and operational experience to help design and implement the right initiatives to drive and support rapid but sustainable growth, including:
- Facilitating the development and execution of strategic and focused business plans.
- Implementing robust oversight, reporting, and risk management frameworks.
- Designing suitable organisational structures for growth and succession plans
- Future proofing systems and processes
- Deploying our in-house M&A capabilities to make strategic acquisitions that accelerate the diversification of product or service offerings and improve competitive positioning.
- Integrating ESG considerations throughout the investment cycle to manage risks and identify opportunities to add value.
Our team make significant personal commitments into each investment alongside our investors, management teams and partner shareholders, ensuring alignment of interests and a commitment to creating meaningful value.
This alignment allows us to create a structure that meets your objectives and is not reliant on high levels of bank debt or financial engineering.
Our investment criteria
Our broad investment mandate across most industries focuses on investments in businesses that typically align with the following criteria: