We provide capital to fund mergers & acquisitions, capital expenditure investment, or business roll out.
Succession AND BUYOUTS
We also provide funding for management teams or shareholders to buy out passive shareholders.
Balance Sheet Recapitalisation
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
Our partnership approach centres around active, open dialogue.
Our aim is to support you to successfully execute within the business by providing strategic involvement at the board level, and deployment of our wider resources such as our acquisition origination team and investment management professionals.
Our team has deep investment and operational experience to help design and implement the right initiatives to drive and support rapid but sustainable growth, including:
- Facilitating the development and execution of strategic and focused business plans.
- Implementing robust oversight, reporting, and risk management frameworks.
- Designing suitable organisational structures for growth and succession plans
- Future proofing systems and processes
- Deploying our in-house M&A capabilities to make strategic acquisitions that accelerate the diversification of product or service offerings and improve competitive positioning.
Our team make significant personal commitments into each investment alongside our investors, management teams and partner shareholders, ensuring alignment of interests and a commitment to creating meaningful value.
This alignment allows us to create a structure that meets your objectives and is not reliant on high levels of bank debt or financial engineering.
Our investment criteria
Our broad investment mandate across most industries focuses on investments in businesses that typically align with the following criteria:
REVENUE OF $10-200M AND EBITDA OF $2-20M
EQUITY CAPITAL REQUIREMENT OF $10-50M
ESTABLISHED AND SCALABLE BUSINESS MODELS
ATTRACTIVE INDUSTRY TAILWINDS AND DYNAMICS
HEADQUARTERED IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND
OPPORTUNITIES WHERE WE CAN ADD STRATEGIC VALUE ALONGSIDE CAPITAL
QUALITY MANAGEMENT TEAMS
STRONG COMPETITIVE POSITION
For our investment partners and select engagements, we provide financial and strategic advice and services that drive growth and value generation.
Proven experience originating and executing strategic acquisitions for our partner businesses that generate incremental value. Our work includes:
- Identifying and evaluating potential targets, including financial performance and strategic fit
- Transaction structuring and valuation analysis
- Managing the transaction process, including due diligence, document negotiations and settlement
Independent and practical advice for our partner businesses in determining the optimal capital structure and funding sources, including:
- equity capital markets: advice on IPOs, placements, rights issues and private equity capital raisings
- debt capital markets: advice on everything from renegotiation and refinancing current debt packages through to raising new debt
Dynamic advice and assistance in developing and implementing near and long-term corporate strategies, including:
- Facilitating the development of thorough, strategic and focused business plans
- Advice and execution support on new strategic ventures
- Commercial review of significant contracts
- An outsourced corporate development function
- Assist in the exit of non-core business units
© 2019 Liverpool Partners Pty Ltd AFSL 429777